Foundation Repair Options for Foundation Stabilization
There are many options for foundation stabilization to repair your foundation:
- Helical pile system – This is a good option with foundations above sandy or swampy soils, or for lightweight structures such as porches and gazebos.
- Deep-driven steel pile system – A trusted option for foundations sitting on rocky or clay soils.
- Wall tiebacks – This option is able to provide necessary support when sitting on hydrostatic soil pressure.
- Carbon fiber – Some of our locations utilize this system to support bowed walls, beams, and columns.
- Slab brackets – An installation that is able to support failing slabs of concrete, normally used with helical piles.
Mendoza House Leveling & Repair will provide you with a Foundation Assessment, and these options for Foundation Repair or House Leveling.
Call or Email us to schedule your FREE No Cost Estimate!
Mendoza House Leveling & Repair LLC proudly serves Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange and all surrounding Southeast Texas areas for your house levelling, foundation repairs and home remodeling needs!