Having too much water in your soil or lack of water in your soil is the main reason your foundation may need repairs. Tree roots can also create foundation issues and plumbing leaks. Whether your foundation problems are due to your soil swelling or shrinking, or tree roots, foundation repairs need to be completed as quickly as possible to stop any further structural damage.
Give us a call to help you with your foundation repairs today!
We can provide the following services for your foundation repairs:
- Installation of steel-locked pressed pilings or bell bottom piers for concrete slab foundations
- Repair, level and raising of pier and beam or block homes
- Re-adjusting existing pilings or piers
- Foundation Inspection for home buyers and sellers
Quality Pier and Beam foundation repairs and Slab Foundation Repairs by Mendoza House Leveling & Repair LLC.
Here are a few warning signs that your house needs foundation repairs :
- Cracks in bricks – These cracks vary in size but are normally bigger at the top and narrow at the bottom accompanied by the wall rolling.
- Cracks in corners – Check to see if there are cracks in the siding of your home or around doors and windows inside and outside.
- Cracks in the floor – If there are cracks in the tiles or flooring of your home, it is likely the foundation is affected by the settlement.
- Cracks in sheetrock or drywall – Most of these cracks are easy cosmetic repairs but they can open up again indicating a problem.
- Cracks in stucco – Cracks that look like an ascending staircase are an indicator of problems with the foundation.
- Gaps in door frames and windows– Large openings like door frames are usually where the pressure of the foundation is revealed.
- Gaps in the garage door – Look for cracked bricks, warping walls, and any separation between the door and the ground.
- A leaning chimney – If the chimney is leaning toward the house, it’s usually a structural problem. If it’s leaning away, it’s a foundation problem.
- Misaligned doors and windows – When doors or windows stick, it can be an indication of a structural problem with the building.
It is important to be aware of the warning signs or have an expert inspect your home. Our experience in both residential and commercial sectors have given us the reputation of being a premier foundation repair company in the Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange TX and surrounding areas.
Mendoza House Leveling & Repair LLC provides structure leveling for residential and commercial properties. Whether your house, mobile home or business structure is unstable due to excess rain in your area, or you just need some re-leveling, we can take care of all your foundation needs.
Call or Email us to schedule your FREE No Cost Estimate!
Mendoza House Leveling & Repair LLC proudly serves Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange and all surrounding Southeast Texas areas for your house leveling, foundation repairs and home remodeling needs!